We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information as a customer on this web site.
Services & Links
The Dodge Company web store does not allow our visitors to communicate with others or publish information that is accessible by other visitors.
Automatically Gathered Information
We combine the information from visits to our web site with anonymous and specific data from identified persons for the following reasons: Technical administration of the web site; Improving the browsing features of the site; Customer management; user management; and, Marketing.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
The Dodge Company does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns or exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like specials
- Facilitating interactions with The Dodge Company and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business and products
We do not disclose your personal information to our dealers, divisions, or other businesses. We can assure you that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions or other authorities unless required by law.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information we have gathered against:
- Unauthorized access;
- Unwanted disclosure or use by third parties;
- Unauthorized modifications; and,
- Destruction or loss of information.
All controls and procedures in place guarantee that your on-line shopping experience is secure.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our web site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Online Privacy Only
Contact us via phone or email at 800-443-6343 or email@example.com .